April Fools: Joe Connick Voted Coolest Kid in School

Recently, ChardonHigh School students and faculty were surveyed about the tiers of popularity in the student body. Surprisingly, a unanimous agreement was made. By popular vote, junior Joe Connick was picked as the coolest kid in school. Connick swept away the competition with a roaring 62% of the “popular” vote. But why is he so popular? Junior Emily Petkosek said, “Joe is such a unique individual. I will never be able to forget him!”

Why is Joe such a swag magnet? Maybe it is his super outgoing personality. Connick can talk to anyone, and will talk to anyone. Joe is very vocal, as you can hear his voice hallways away. He is very, very athletic, which helps to contribute to his popularity factor. He plays football, basketball, baseball, and basically any sport you can think of. Joe is already just like a pro! Junior Mac Phelan told me, “Joe is very hard to compete with during conditioning for sports. His athletic ability is through the roof!” Joe may become a professional sports athlete one day; this is what he is striving to do.

Joe’s attire is also one of the best. If you still do not recognize him, look out for the coolest looking kid wearing an all white suit. This is one of his many awesome outfits. He has also been dressed up as a professional wrestler, a gorilla, and a famous basketball player. Wait, that’s how he looks every day. Wearing sky high Jordan’s with the most fashionable socks, the sleekest pair of basketball shorts and the snazziest tee you can buy. Junior Joey Fodor commented, “He copied his style from me, but now he owns it.”

Overall, Connick hits an 11 out of 10 on the swag factor. Junior Marcus Znidarsic said, “Joe is the undisputed number 1 division 2 running back. No contest.” The next time you see him, treat him with the respect he deserves.