There is No Boo in “Haunted House Two”

There is No Boo in “Haunted House Two”

“Haunted House Two” is a comedy spoof based on the latest horror movies that includes parts from “The Exorcist”, “The Devil Inside”, and “The Possession.” This movie is packed with comedy gems and crude humor. Those who aren’t afraid of swearing, sexual humor, , and that want a good laugh should go and see it. The movie theater was packed for this viewing, and everyone’s laughter only made for a better viewing experience. “Haunted House Two”, released April 18, 2014, is about a man, Malcolm, who a year after his first paranormal experience, moves on to bring his new family to their dream home. It is there where he has his second and worst paranormal experience yet. With the lives of his girlfriend and her two kids in danger, Malcolm goes to drastic measures to try and rid his home of demons. The special effects were amazing! They had so many things such as a blown up dog, a creepy moving doll, and more! The actors did so well at staying in character; they were playing their roles, and being able to keep a straight face while making this movie! This movie is filled with so much humor that there was not one scene where someone wasn’t laughing.

Zach Anderson, a former Chardon High School student went to see this movie and could not stop laughing. When asked what he liked most about the movie he replies, “I loved when they tried to use the chicken to get rid of the evil spirits.”  Yes, even chickens are involved with Malcolm’s crazy paranormal experiences.

I personally loved this movie.  There was not one second where I wasn’t laughing!  However, I would not recommend that anyone sensitive to sexual suggestion, racism or crude behavior watch this movie.

Brittany Farley, a High school senior who attended “Haunted House Two” with me, said, “This movie is so racist, you have to really put aside your personal beliefs and feelings when watching this movie in order  to enjoy it. It was a bit much at times”.

Now-a-days it seems like horror movies that come out are no longer scary; they don’t have that same fear factor that they use to have.  It is currently more common for movie fanatics to be more interested in taking those horror movies flops and making fun of them into one big comedy. I enjoyed seeing how all those horror movies I spent the time to see got put to use in this movie, making the experience that much funnier. Watching “Haunted House Two” made it easier to get over wasting my money to see the original “horror” movies.  I would rate this movie as 9 out of 10 and advise not to bring parents or children when going to watch it.