That’s One Bad Grandpa!

Thats One Bad Grandpa!

Released on October 25, 2013, Bad Grandpa is said to be one of the best Jackass productions yet. This hilarious comedy opens up when an elderly man of 88 years (played by Johnny Knoxville) named Irving is in a hospital and he finds out that his wife has just passed. To the outside world, all of this seems real.  Every part of this movie, apart from the few actors, was real, including the reactions of nearby people.  The comedy continues when Irving’s daughter is about to be arrested and hands over her son, Billy, for him to drive across country to be delivered to the boy’s father. The adventures and antics they pull followed by a hidden camera crew as tradition in Jackass productions along the way makes this comedy a two thumbs up.  As in all the Jackass productions, there are bloopers and gag reels at the end. Also included was the dedication to Ryan Dunn, a former member of the Jackass group who died at the age of 34 in late June of 2011 in Pennsylvania. Ryan Dunn had been drinking with friends just an hour before the car crash that took his life.  However, MTV’s jackass and now Bad Grandpa are moving forward with him in mind to make its audiences laugh like never before.  Many who have heard of the movie’s release are dying to watch it. Ryan Watts, a Chardon high junior, stated that “I’m excited to see it because Jackass was really funny, and since the star of this movie is one of the main stars in Jackass, it’s going to be a really good and exciting movie.”  Those who have already seen the movie say that it threw them for a loop when unlike the other jackass productions; this one had a story line.  But, never the less, it was all of what they had expected as far as the funny factor goes. Advice from one person was, “Be careful when you go to take a sip of your drink, because there is a funny part around every corner.”  For those fans of Jackass productions that don’t want to wait in line at a theater to see this hilarious comedy, it is set to be released on DVD in January of 2014.