Call of Duty: Ghosts

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Call of Duty: Ghosts is the hottest game on the market right now. Its release date was November 5th, 2013 for Xbox 360 and PS3. This game is another hit in the famous Call of Duty series. It is a first person shooting/ military game developed by Activision. The first day of its release the game made $1 billion in sales from retailers, but not directly from consumers, a decrease in profits than the previous game, Black Ops 2. If you pre-ordered or got the game early, you would have gotten a bonus map called Free Fall.

Activision’s main focus for this game was its campaign. In the campaign the player plays mainly as a man named Logan Walker. Logan is part of the Ghosts, a force of U.S. special operations personnel that are used to conduct missions behind enemy lines.

“This is the best campaign I have ever played. I love how they made everything realistic.” Lucas Lunblad, a sophomore, was saying as he was talking about the game.

The Multiplayer is another big part of the game. Call of Duty Ghost’s multiplayer will not let you down. With game modes like Free-For-All, Team Deathmatch, and Survival, you will be overwhelmed with all the different ways to play online with your friends. There are plenty of new weapons and maps to make gameplay fun. One big upgrade is when you aim through your scope, you still have peripheral vision on the sides. Like other Call of Duty games, there are many different packages you earn from kill streaks that help out you when in need.

“Extension is my favorite made mode to play on because of all the aliens after you.” Sophomore Jacob Elderidse stated.

Luke Barto, a sophomore, says “The multiplayer is definitely my favorite part!”

The graphics of this game are outstanding. You feel like you are really in the game. It takes some time to learn all the controls and how to move your player around after they changed some of the controls, however.

Junior Joe Grippe said “I love the campaign and the new way of how more realistic your character moves.”

Andrew Pikus, a sophomore, said “I am a big Call of Duty fan and this one is by far better than the others.”

As more and more people buy the game, it will be interesting to hear their opinion on it. If you’re looking for the latest and hottest game on the market, then Call of Duty: Ghosts is the game for you!