How to Cheat!

How to Cheat!

Tested and proven! Recently it has been proven that when applying Chap Stick of any are looking for an easy way to get through school, just simply smear the Chap Stick where you mark kind to the bubble area of scantron tests, the machine will print the answers as 100% correct. If you your answers down. Randy Davis, a high school senior, has tested this theory and has also proven it correct.

When asked about his findings he commented, “I was taking the hardest English test I’ve ever taken; pulled out my Burt’s Bees swiped it on the answer key and got a 100%”.  Apparently there are similar chemical compounds in both Chap Stick and graphite found in #2 pencils both wooden and mechanical. The machine that grades scantron tests picks up on both the chemical makeup of the graphite or Chap Stick, and also the reflective properties. This amazing fact has been published all over the internet and the creators of scantron are working franticly to make corrections to there grading equipment so not to give false scores.  Not only will the Chap Stick fool the machine in finding the answers to be correct, but if fixed the waxy coating on the Chap Stick will prevent the machines ink that marks the checks on the sheet from sticking. Your ticket to an “A” through high school is Chap Stick covered scantron! I myself have attempted this method! It has worked for me, and if you are not the first to turn your test in they will never notice. Turn the tests you hate the most into the best part of your day, knowing you will be a straight “A” student.

Junior Ryan Watts tipped us saying “as long as you fill in random bubbles to make it look like you tried then no teacher will notice.” When asked he had admitted when he first attempted to use this method he neglected to fill in bubbles resulting in the teacher noticing. Using the Chap Stick method of cheating helps prevent those terrible neck strains that occur when trying to look off your neighbor, or those awkward moments when the teacher makes eye contact with you when you get done sneaking a peak. This also prevents the hassle of trying to look off your neighbor who has a different version of the test. The best part of this new found information?   Your teacher will NEVER find out you cheated, this method is foolproof. Get your “A” today!