Chipotle in the Cafe!!

News from the board! Chardon’s board of Education says that we are getting a Chipotle put into our cafeteria. There has been a secret vote going around that teachers are going to be listening to the restaurant that students talk about he most and they are going to put it into the cafeteria, and the winner was Chipotle! There was a bit of an issue because Chipotle is full of unhealthy food but the board said that they are going to look the other way on it!

Senior Holly Golden said, “I am so excited that we are going to be getting one in our school! It is about time that we had some good food here!” when asked how she feels about the Chipotle being installed. This is only one of he many positive reactions that we got.

Senior Jillian Cressman replied, “I have never bought a school lunch in my life but I am actually going to now! It is going to be great revenue for our school!”. Chipotle, for those who have never been there, is an amazing Mexican restaurant with the best tasting food alive. There is not one actually in the city of Chardon, but now there is going to be one in our school! The student has an undying excitement for this to happen. Kids may actually buy the lunch from our school, because some of the kids do not like the food that is served here.

Alissa Hartman, a junior at Chardon, stated, “OH MY GOD! This has to be the most exciting thing that has ever happened at our school! I might actually consider not being home schooled next year! As you can probably tell, Chipotle is going to be a great addition to our school and it was a very wise investment. This is truly the best thing that will have ever happened to our school. Kids are going to be so much happier around school because they can finally have something to look forward too during the day, and that would be lunch at one of the best know restaurants ever! Chardon High may even end up getting some new students because of the wonderful food that we are going to have here.

Alyssa Wentz had the happiest look on her face. She said, “Now I don’t have to have my parents take me and my friends all the way to Mentor to go there anymore!” The greatness of Chardon is going to be everywhere and more people will finally enjoy coming here!